Hi! We are Em and Syd, two girls who love fashion and want to share our passions with you!
Follow us on:
Twitter: emmieandsyd
Instagram: emmie.syd
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/emandsyd/
Okay, so you're up all night studying and you wake up early to get to school on time (for once) to make sure you don't miss your exam. You face two choices when you head to your closet that morning: do I look half decent, or do I go for the lazy-man look? While you are most definitely EXHAUSTED and all you want to do is roll out of bed and head to school in your pjs, I suggest not doing that. Going to school in your sweats and sleepy clothes will make your body relax, yes, but to the extent of wanting to sleep again. You have trained yourself that comfy clothes means resting, but you cannot afford to rest with the clock ticking and with a page of definitions to remember... What I think is the best idea for exam outfits is something comfortable but presentable. While everyone else rocks their pjs, you will be dressed to the nines by comparison, which is definitely a great feeling. Also, you will be more awake and accurate in your mind to help with the actually doing the exam...
Hello dears! So it's been awhile since either of us posted, so I figured I'd keep you up to date on my latest shopping trip! I've figured out that you don't have to spend a lot to get amazing fashion! This blouse and short combo is only $14! And I know that it is original, because it came from a thrift store! I think I like the stars the best! And the shorts are a blue that I absolutely adore! Now the next outfit is $16 and also original, and from the same theft store! I love the cheers print heart that can work well with and coloured shorts. I wish I had got pink shorts! They would look amazing! Now this outfit I didn't get, but I just had to get a picture of it! I love this! At first I thought it was a shirt, but it turned out to be a dress/romper in disguise. There are shorts under the short dress! This is a side view of the dress, I really like the way it fit me! I can only hope it will be back there next time I go to thrift store! And finally, a back view, I re...
Hello Chicas, HAPPY NEW YEAR! To start off the year I have a story! As the world modernised, so too did the fashion industry. Now we do not even have to leave our beds to shop for clothing. Knowing the exact measurements of my body, I too decided to brave the waters of Internet shopping and give it a try. My personal favourite place to shop online, is without a doubt, Boutique 1861 (Click the link to visit) I really admire this website for not only being based in Canada (hello national shipping in 2-5 days!) But I also enjoy the vintage style of every dress that they create. To me they are inspired and quite frankly the most amazing creations on the planet. Now I recently had a wedding to attend, and as my go-to online shopping place, I figured why not give it a go and see what happened! I picked out the Zoelie Bourgogne Dress . And ordered the beauty I was extremely excited for. I am a complete newbie when it comes to buying online. I shop online, but I usually end ...
Comments
Post a Comment