Shopping trip!

Hello dears!

So it's been awhile since either of us posted, so I figured I'd keep you up to date on my latest shopping trip!

I've figured out that you don't have to spend a lot to get amazing fashion! This blouse and short combo is only $14! And I know that it is original, because it came from a thrift store!

I think I like the stars the best! And the shorts are a blue that I absolutely adore!

Now the next outfit is $16 and also original, and from the same theft store! I love the cheers print heart that can work well with and coloured shorts. I wish I had got pink shorts! They would look amazing!


Now this outfit I didn't get, but I just had to get a picture of it! I love this! At first I thought it was a shirt, but it turned out to be a dress/romper in disguise. There are shorts under the short dress!


This is a side view of the dress, I really like the way it fit me! I can only hope it will be back there next time I go to thrift store!

And finally, a back view, I really like this dress! I think it's super cute, and very ready for summer!


So that is my latest shopping spree! And just for the record, you don't have to buy brand name, brand-new clothes! Go to a thrift store! The prices are so much better, and I can almost guarantee, your clothes will be one of a kind, just like you!

Hugs,
Syd <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year and Online Buying