Colors

I love colors! This is my take on what colors look best on what people! Blue is my favorite because it looks good with my eyes and my skin tone.

Blue- looks good on most blonde haired girls, it makes fair skin look glowing, and with blue eyed girls, it helps pull out the blue, if you choose the right shade of blue, you can make your eyes look icy blue!

Green- looks best on darker haired girls, hazel eyes and a darker complection make this look good. If you choose the right green, you can make your eyes look greener than brown, and if you have green specs in your eyes, this color brings them out.

Yellow- i havent really found anyone who makes yellow look amazing, i know that if you have fair skin and blond hair, stay away from yellow, it makes you look really pale. I would guess that darker complections can make this color look alright, but honestly most people look like lemons when they wear yellow. If you can wear yellow, i want to see!

Orange- this color is the same as yellow, ive never seen anyone who looks amazing in orange. I know that my skin tone (really really pale) doesnt look good in orange. But i want to see who can wear orange!

Red- i know red looks good with paler complections, and blonde hair, but honestly all hair colors and complections can wear this color! Also burgandy anyone can wear. It looks good as a faux leather jacket!

Pink- my favorite color is pink. I love it, and i like to think i look good in it. I find the paler the complection, usually the darker the pink, however pale pink looks best with any complection!

Purple- I find purple is like red, a universal color, and honestly people feel better when wearing this color. Its royal for a reason, everyone feels and looks royal in this color. Like red, i wouldn't say it has a specific set of physical looks it looks best with, it looks great on everyone! :)

So remember if you can pull off yellow or orange, post it on pinterest and tag us, and we might even post it here, but we will deffinatley re-pin! :)

- Syd ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year and Online Buying

Denim Love