We're Sorry.

Oh dear. Em and I have really been neglecting you guys! It's been what? TWO YEARS?!?! We are terrible admins, jeez.

Well, Em and I are no longer in the same city, which is sad, but we are both doing something we are passionate about. And we are both passionate about fashion. So we are back, and ready to get back to you with our favourite fall fashions!

Blanket Scarves
Blanket Scarves are something I have always loved, I love the idea that something that can be a blanket, can also be a fashion statement!

Infinity Scarf 
I have always had a love for infinity scarves, and nothing has changed with this outfit, I really like the boots and the sweater with this outfit! I also love these jeans because they have the slightly worn look to them!

Well That's all I have for now, but Em and I will be back real soon!

Yours Truly,
Syd. <3 nbsp="" p="">

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping trip!

New Year and Online Buying