Outfit Inspiration!

Hey!

So as a jumping off point, I just wanted to share some outfits I am very much in love with!

So first off we have this one:
'Jane' Herringbone Puffer Vest from Goodnight Macaroon

What I really like about this outfit are the shoes, I am a big fan of ankle boot heels, especially in the fall. I also like how the outfit sticks has a colour scheme that is very easy on the eyes. This outfit is wearable by anyone, and I really like it for that reason.
This outfit is completed with the 'Jane' Herringbone Puffer Vest, Available here



Okay, Second outfit:
#winter #fashion / knit + boots:


I really like red as an accent colour, I am unsure why I like it so much, however with this outfit I especially appreciate that the red is not a stand alone colour, which can be a mistake made by many girls when it comes to bold colours. It is better for them to come in multiples!

You can find this and many more outfit inspiration HERE!

So that is all for now little ones.
Hope you have been having a great year so far, and for those in university and college, YOU ARE ALMOST THERE!

Mucho love,
Syd <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping trip!

New Year and Online Buying